TEMPUS CollectionClassical Music - Audiophile Recordings CD / DVD / HD-DVD
- If you sometimes feel engulfed by the mad pace of modern life - and who doesn't ? - experiencing classical music through TEMPUS theory could prove quintessential.
- Together with Maximianno Cobra, both TEMPUS Collection and HODIE audio staff conceived a multi-microphone sound-recording system on a 96 channel-console for both multi-microphone direct recording. The final recording/mixing process requires a long post-production work. Entirely subject to the latest audio technology, this novel conception of music-multimedia interaction also relies on thorough musicological research and detailed critical edition.
- TEMPUS Collection uses two types of production and recording process.The first one it is the traditional process of recording using direct live sessions carried out in a studio using multitrack technology HR (96 Khz-24 bit) and stereo HR (192 Khz). The second process, especially conceived by HODIE for TEMPUS Collection is the so called "audio samples" (100% acoustics) realized either by our care or some other state of art collection. ASRP (Acoustic Sampling Recording Process - HR 192 Khz). This recording technique used by the whole musical world since decades on albums of any musical style even if it was first conceived mainly for movie tracks and incidental music. Please note that every single note of the score is manually played. We insist that we use only samples 100% acoustics played by high level instrumentalists on mythical instruments: Stradivarius, Ruckers, Steinway and Sons, Aristide Cavaillé-coll, etc.
Safety and SecurityBuying on TEMPUS Collection.com
- TEMPUS Collection.com is concerned about the safety and security of our customers. Accordingly, we have put a number of technological protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is secure.
- Additionally, Buying on TEMPUS Collection.com takes a number of steps to help ensure that our platform is safe and that our payment process is of the highest quality. However, keep in mind that customer protection is a two-way street. When buying on any online venue, caution must always be practiced.
- Share with us! - Do Not Copy!
Educational Program - DonationsMusic and Sharing
- TEMPUS Education Program (TEP) is a continuing project dedicated to developing and offering both multimedia and internet learning courses. Combining technical and instructional expertise, TEP provides worldwide music lovers of all ages with an individualized educational experience, optimized in both pace and content. Through TEP, music lovers have access to courses in a variety of subjects at levels ranging from kindergarten through post-doctoral research.
- Donate to TEMPUS - Educational program. Please make a donation if you find the TEMPUS Collection useful and want to support its continued development. Your donations help by supporting audio and video productions, conferences, participation at events, hardware, hosting services and other expenses that come up as we develop, protect and promote TEMPUS.
- Share with us! - Do Not Copy!
Maximianno Cobra's Best Seller - DVD TEMPUS Collection
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN
Symphony N° 9 op. 125
“ Finale with Chorus on Schiller's Ode to Joy ”
CHOIR AND ORCHESTRA
Erika Miklósa, Soprano
Bernadette Wiedemann, Alto
András Molnár, Tenor
István Rácz, Bass
MAXIMIANNO COBRA, Conductor
Complete performance - All four movments - 1h50min
Your donation supports our Free audio downloads and our Educational program.
Thank you all so very much!
|"Grau, teurer Freund, ist alle Theorie, Und grün des Lebens goldner Baum."|
| Faust - Der Tragödie - Ester Teil
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 1749-1832
Google Sponsor Clicks
Google +1 button
[ View Cart ]