Auditions Internationales 2017 - 2018
We are very grateful for both the applicants and the professionals who gave of their time to prepare and bring the audition to fruition last year. The most important goal of the audition is to assemble vocal talents and stimulate their quality by rewarding their distinction. The audition is organized by TEMPUS in association with EUROPA LIRICA Opera Company and Atelier Kostya in Europe, which represents a vital element of the performing arts (music, theatre) of today and hopefully the future. The selected singers will have the opportunity to take part in our recording productions.
INTERNATIONAL AUDITION FOR OPERA / LIED SINGERS
EUROPA LIRICA Opera Company & TEMPUS Collection
Audio-visual Productions & Masterclasses - 2018
Music director: Maximianno Cobra
- an university degree or equivalent;
- application deadline: December 1st 2017. All applicants must send to: audition.tempus [@] gmail.com
- Cover letter and a complete CV/resume including: date of birth - permanent address and a recent headshot.
- Recent recording or a recent video link on YouTube or Vimeo
The audition repertoire for each specific voice includes:
- 2 arias of free choice;
- Two Lieder: One Lied of free choice and we would recommend to prepare Schubert's Lied - “Der König in Thule” Op. 5 nr. 5 D. 367.
AUDITION LOCATION & DATE:
Auditions will take place in Budapest - Hungary - Only candidates who are selected will be contacted prior to the audition date via e-mail.
- Contact info - E-mail to: audition.tempus [@] gmail.com
- Executive production: Quintessence Studios - Worldwide headquarters London - UK - Phone : (+44) 020 8133 3935
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. There is no application fee. However, we will not provide any financial assistance during the entirely audition process. Submitted Materials will not be returned. Only direct and personal submissions will be taken into consideration. No agents - No managers. ***
The final decision concerning the eligibility and acceptability of qualifications rests with our board of artistic directors.
***(audio format by e-mail - only mp3 files up to 25 megabytes "MB" in size all together)
Visa, Travel and Accomodation:
- Visa, travel expenses - including insurance - and accommodation are the responsibility of each candidate. We do not provide airfare or any other travel expenses and or specific visa certificates. All candidates must make their own reservations at local hotels or residencies. A list of convenient places and prices may be sent upon request long in advance so that the candidates can make their reservations.
- The organizers of the audition are not responsible for obtaining the visas for candidates accepted to the audition. All steps for obtaining the visa are the responsibility of the candidate.
Your donation supports our Free audio downloads and our Educational program.
Thank you all so very much!